Our Vision & Values
Raw Pearls was established by Dr Dyann Pryor in February, 2006 in Adelaide, South Australia with the opening of our flagship store in Hyde Park. Our second store in Rundle Mall was opened in December, 2008. We take pride in showcasing an extensive range of White, Golden and Tahitian South Sea Pearls, Akoya Pearls and the highest grade of Freshwater Pearls on today's market.
We are, and will continue to be, recognised as:
- a principal authority in and credible source of information about pearls;
- a foremost educator in pearls;
- a leading source of high quality pearls and pearl jewellery; and
- a philanthropic benefactor with a strong sense of obligation and a readiness to partner with charitable organisations in fundraising for deserving causes.
The pearl, the world's first known gem, is enjoying a resurgence in popularity - the timeless attraction of an exquisite single pearl or strand of pearls makes them appealing to people from all walks of life.
Raw Pearls will strive to:
- accommodate individual requirements and craft authentic pearl jewellery and accessories of such beauty and splendour that they will be a treasured heirloom passed from generation to generation;
- create an experience that will exceed expectations, will set the benchmark for excellence and will stay with patrons long after they leave our store; and
- foster interest in and knowledge about pearls through our teaching programs.
Raw Pearls is built on a foundation of integrity and will, at all times, conduct our business and treat our patrons and employees in a responsible and ethical manner using the principles of natural justice and fair play.
We are committed to:
- offering superior service and satisfaction;
- standing behind the authenticity, quality and craftsmanship of our merchandise;
- providing up to date product knowledge and pearl education;
- being an employer of choice; and
- having a genuine regard for social justice.